Bring your own boat or rent one of ours
Choose from 3 fishing boats to rent during your stay — an 18′ Polar Kraft fishing boat with motor, an 18′ Crestliner Canadian boat with motor or a 17′ Crestliner Canadian boat with motor and trolling motor.
Boat rental comes with a full tank of gas and also includes a fish finder, safety equipment, and life jackets. We suggest you bring your own life jacket and any children’s life jackets to ensure proper fit and that they meet all boating standards and regulations.
Bring your own boat
Launch your boat onto Lake Nipissing using our private boat launch. You can also rent a spot for your boat at one of our docks during your stay.
|18′ Polar Kraft fishing boat rental||$150||$750|
|18′ Crestliner Canadian fishing boat rental||$150||$750|
|Launch and remove your boat||$20||n/a|
|Dock your boat||$25||$150|
Seasonal boat slips are available. Please contact us for more information.
Reservation and rental details
- Every boat rental requires a $100 deposit and a valid credit card number on file.
- You are responsible for the cost of any additional gas needed for the duration of your rental.
- You are responsible for ensuring the boat has gas prior to your departure from the property.
- We do not issue refunds for any gas left in our tanks.
- We do not issue refunds for days the boat is not used, or for early or late departures.
Any and ALL damages to the boat, motor or any of its parts or equipment will be billed at cost and is to be paid prior to departure. A picture will be taken prior to removing the boat from our docks and the follow up image at the end of your stay will be compared. Damage is not considered regular wear and tear. Boat riding after dusk is at your own risk.